TIMES GAME OF THRONES MADE ME CRY
Tears of pure joy
- •When Daenerys eats the horse heartShe reached a level of badass from which she would only grow. She was free from her fuckboy of a brother and was ready to take her place as Khalessi of the Great Grass Sea. It's her fight song, take back her life song, prove she's ready to take over the world song.
- •When Dany walks out of the ashes of her dead husband's cremation with dragonsThe flames settle and she is just there with her baby dragons and flawless hair looking like a goddess sent to simultaneously save and punish the world.
- •When Khaleesi's dragons free her from the wizardOkay the tears were already flowing from the scene of her, Drogo, and their baby but they quickly shifted from sad tears to "fuck him the fuck up" tears of joy
- •When Daenerys Targaryen takes control of the UnsulliedThis scene was so amazing I literally burst into tears and starting pacing my living room. It makes me feel alive. I watch it every time I need motivation. "I'm Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, of the blood of Old Valyria. Valyrian is my mother tongue." The biggest FUCK YOU in history. It's iconic. I'm tearing up just thinking about it.
- •When Drogon saves Kahleesi from the Sons of the HarpyAs soon as Khaleesi and her squad were surrounded I started to chant, "dragon, dragon, dragon" and when he showed up I once again burst in tears. This time I paced while screaming, "GET IT. FRY THEM. TAKE FLIGHT. YOU GOOO KHALESSI RIDE THAT DRAGON." It was a very emotional time in my life.
- •When I found out Bran wasn't going to be in season 5So over Baby Stark and his three-eyed Raven