WAYS THEY COULD HAVE INCLUDED ELIZABETH IN THE NEW PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN MOVIE
You asked for this.
- •First off, I don't know, maybe as KING OF THE FUCKING PIRATESJack voting for her may have been an accident but she was elected as King and dammit she deserves to serve.
- •Or maybe as a fearless leader
- •Maybe a loving mother, raising her son on the high seas.Elizabeth teaching her son how to sword fight? The kid having a cool dad but an even cooler mom? THE working mother? Sign me the fuck up.
- •Easily as the better half of an excellent coupleI'm going to be honest, given the option I would marry Elizabeth over Will.
- •As the voice of reasonThese fools need her
- •Of course as the most fashionable person to ever sail the seaTHAT FUCKING COAT
- •I know that Keira Knightley said no.I know that. She's moved on and that's fine. Some may say that she could have done a small cameo. I say no. Give me Elizabeth Swann in all her glory or give me nothing. (By nothing I mean a spinoff movie all about her)
- •They could put her on screen in complete silence for 25 minutes straight and I would watch it.
- •I'm sure they'll mention her one way or another.Maybe Will is in between days on land, maybe she's dead, maybe she took over the world. They'll mention her or I will build a time machine to go back in time and write it in.