WHAT THE WORD "GOD" MEANS TO ME ☁️
Inspired by @ListPrompts (talking about God is strange, plz don't hate me)
- •To quote The Inbetweeners Movie,
- •"I stopped believing in God when I realised it was Dog backwards...
- •Then after that I just stopped worrying about stuff. You only get one go round, I reckon. When you're dead, you're dead. So you can spend your time thinking about how things haven't been perfect, or you can just get on with it, have a laugh and that. That's what I do, I'm pretty happy."
- •To me God has always kind of been like Santa Claus, I believed in him when I was young because I really wanted him to be real. Then one day I couldn't keep pretending so I stopped. I still love Christmas.
- •I love the idea of an all powerful God who can solve any problem and does everything for a reason. Unfortunately I just can't believe it.
- •To me the word God represents something I respect but know I'll never be a part of. I'm jealous of people who can whole heartedly believe in a higher power, it seems like it would make things easier.
- •So for now I'll keep on keeping on and hope that if there is a god they're nice to those who were skeptical.