WHEN DO YOU LIST?
- •Part of me is just curious as to when people do most of their listing
- •Part of me in trying to calculate the best time to post my lists so they can get the attention I like to pretend they deserveNot that all my lists deserve attention, just the ones a lot of work go into and I really like. Ya feel?
- •Evenings and mid afternoons?Suggested by @biz
- •2 o'clock in the morningIt's probably the worst time for attention though.Suggested by @applesarahgate
- •Every day. Once or twice a day. At night. When you've got time to really put energy into it. Consistency is importantSuggested by @Charlie_Chester
- •I often list on paper and transfer it to my phone later. I can cross out, erase, edit, whatnot easily on paper. I do this throughout my workday and just keep the paper in my pocket ready to whip out when I think of a new item. I don't post at any particular time because I don't care about❤️s very much. I really just list to entertain myself.Although I do like it when I get ❤️s I consciously don't pander for them. Also, I don't judge others for however they want to list or for what reason.Suggested by @pili_ervin