WORLD PHOTO DAY
I like photography, I think it's a fun way look at the world. I have an old, heavy Nikon that fits perfectly in my hands and has yet to fail me. When I'm sad I like to wander around and take pictures. Photography makes me happy, it lets me feel okay. Here's some of the world through a lens I'll always love.
- •Great Falls post rain storm
- •A calmer part of Great Falls
- •A tide pool with its own little current
- •An accident! The blur on the edges is from condensation on the lens, it ended up looking pretty cool
- •A mermaid
- •The last remains of a rope swing in the woods
- •A farmers market on a very rainy day
- •Jane. She had very kind eyes.
- •A farmers market on a very sunny day
- •The back alley of a city in the fall
- •A staircase to heaven (it led to the ocean)