WRONGS I HOPE TO ONE DAY RIGHT
- •I hope to one day return the book I stole from my seventh grade science teacher.My friends thought that I stole it because I had a crush on my teacher and wanted to remember him. I stole it because it was a good book and I wanted to reread it. My teacher was cute though.
- •I hope to one day sincerely apologize to the girl I catfished in sixth grade.I felt bad when it happened and I did apologize but I want to apologize again as an adult knowing what I do now.
- •I hope to one day find a way to make it up to the girl I cut in front of in the bathroom line at that brewery last month.I really had to pee, saw an opportunity, and took it. She really had to pee too.
- •I hope to one day plan an ice cream party for my entire fourth grade class to make up for the one that I delayed three months by failing multiplication tests.They all just wanted ice cream and I kept them from their dreams.
- •I hope to one day formally apologize to Bran Stark.His boring storyline led us to an incredible storyline which we would have never gotten without him.
- •I hope to one day forgive myself for saying that One Tree Hill is the greatest tv show ever made.😐
- •I hope to one day make it up to hummus for calling it "gross brown stuff"We all must live with our mistakes.