THINGS I'M UNREASONABLY AFRAID OF
- •Ordering pizzaAs if I would call to order a pepperoni pizza and the worker had j had enough of pepperoni that day and freak out on me
- •Tall, open buildingsI neverrrrrr walk too close to railings in open buildings in case I manage to trip and fall over the 4 foot railing to my death
- •The gov looking through my msgsNothing to hide or anything j think its weird that grown men can be reading my msgs about 1d whenever they want
- •Clicking "do not ask me again"I feel so mean when I choose this option. It also has a finality to it that I have a hard time committing to.
- •Directions/getting places on timeNervous sweats every time I don't know exactly where I'm going whilst walking or driving
- •My neighbor MikeV cool guy but he also puts off this murder vibe even though he's never been anything but nice