Wig Wins and Woes
I recently got a wig to cover my hair loss due to one of my chronic illnesses. I've learned some things
- •I got to visit the Asheville wig shop for a legit reason.
- •I sometimes leave it around the house in weird places to freak out my family
- •The color/highlights don't fade
- •It's super easy to get ready. I can just say, "Let me put on my hair" then we can leave.
- •Sometimes I forget where I left it.
- •My neurologist was very concerned when she felt lumps on my head. Then, I remembered to tell her I was wearing a wig and the lumps were combs keeping the wig in place.
- •It's hard for my kids to keep a straight face when I'm scolding them when my wig is askew.
- •The wig doesn't stay secure in strong winds which is embarrassing.