15 THINGS I'M GOOD AT
Inspired by everyone
- 1.TriviaTaking Jeopardy! online test next week
- 2.GeographyI learned all the world capitals for a trivia tournament I was recently in... There were no trivia questions.
- 4.Elbow strikesSo says my self defense instructor! 👊🏻
- 6.Following recipes and making delicious foodMac and cheese is my specialty
- 7.Learning languages
- 8.Navigating subway systems
- 9.Planning trips
- 10.Remembering people's names
- 11.Assembling furniture
- 12.Coding HTML
- 13.Defensive drivingI have gotten myself out of several potential accidents that would not have been my fault (nearly getting sideswiped and the like), and afterwards I'm always like "I forgot to honk the horn!" But I guess it's better to, you know, be alive.
- 14.Getting good grades/studyingNo longer a necessary skill...
- 15.Working efficientlyThat's how I have time to write this list right now...