5 Star Books I Read in 2016 📚⭐️
All the books I gave ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! Thanks Goodreads, no idea where I'd be without you.
- •Modern Romance by Aziz AnsariSociology plus humor = 😍
- •Come as You Are by Emily NagoskiSex science!
- •Calamity by Brandon SandersonThis series tho
- •The Bands of Mourning by Brandon SandersonYou heard it here first: Mistborn is not dead.
- •Unearthly by Cynthia HandThere is at least one good YA angel romance book. It is this one.
- •Blackout by Mira GrantZombies and journalism and questionable romance but I loved it anyway.
- •Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl StrayedMany beautiful words.
- •Bird by Bird by Anne LamontEssential read for writers.
- •A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. SchwabI cannot wait for the third book. Definitely one of my favorite series!
- •Passenger by Alexandra BrackenThis is just the first in a series but I have high hopes.
- •Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin SloanFavorites shelf.
- •All the Saga I readVolume 6 and then each issue after that because my amazing husband surprised me with a subscription!
- •The Autumnlands Vol. 1Wizards plus talking animals plus time travel, I'm into it.