Books I Read in October 📚
I was powering through because November is likely to be a light reading month #NaNoWriMo
- •Among Others by Jo Walton⭐️⭐️⭐️. A book that references tons of other sci fi books! All the Books Mentioned in "Among Others" (Grouped by Author) Enjoyable.
- •Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. This book inspired me to write a novel for NaNoWriMo!
- •Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Yes the hype is pretty much real.
- •Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I was wary when I saw comparisons to Gone Girl but this was really good!
- •Saga #37 & #38 by Bryan K. Vaughan⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. My husband surprised me with a Saga subscription! He is the best and so is this comic.
- •Sleeping Giants by Sylvain Neuvel⭐️⭐️⭐️. Interesting read. Didn't like it as much as my husband did.
- •East of West Vol. 1 & 2 by Jonathan Hickman⭐️⭐️⭐️. My friends recommended this and said they liked it as much as Saga. Well I don't agree but it's good. If odd.
- •The Art of Asking by Amanda PalmerQuit. I lost interest about halfway through even though Amanda Palmer is an interesting person.
- •Under the Udala Trees by Chinelo Okparanta⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. Really liked this tale of a girl growing up in Nigeria and coming to terms with the fact that she likes girls.
- •Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer⭐️⭐️⭐️. This is so strange, and kind of unsatisfying. Definitely creepy and unsettling too!
- •Good Dog by Graham Chaffee⭐️⭐️⭐️. Cute but not very substantive.
- •Bloodlines by Richelle Mead⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I loved Vampire Academy and am here for this series even though Sydney is not my fav.