Great request! I daydream about travel a lot so maybe the problem will be narrowing it down.
- •First of all, the minimum amount of time for this vacation is a month.My dream job gives me two months off per year, one around the spring and one around the fall.
- •Next I pick a country or maybe a region.I know to some a month might seem excessive in one country but trust me it's not. I like to spend a week minimum in most cities.
- •Option 1: go back to New Zealand.I'm dreaming of going with my husband because I need to show him everything! I rent a car and we stay in cool and quirky Airbnb properties.
- •Option 2: CroatiaWe skipped Croatia on our round the world trip and it's high on my list! Again we rent a car and stay in Airbnb.
- •Option 3: Patagonia with an Antarctic cruise.The most out of reach option!!!
- •In general I go to each city for a week minimum.
- •I take lots of walking tours, especially food tours.
- •I eat all the food.
- •I go for lots of long walks and do some hiking.
- •I ride horses at least once.
- •I see a mix of city and nature, and visit the best and quirkiest museums.
- •I have an unlimited budget and fly first class!This is a dream after all.
- •I think that's a good start 😊