EMBASSIES I PASS ON THE WAY TO THERAPY
My therapist is a ten minute walk from Dupont Circle metro so I decided to make a note of all the embassies I pass on the way there (hint it's close to embassy row so it's a lot).
- •🇨🇴 (Colombia) - apparently not the embassy?Their website puts them at a different location but there is some building next to the north exit of Dupont metro that flies a giant Colombian flag..
- •Argentina 🇦🇷This one has two big flags and is a large corner building. There's usually a guy out front spraying leaves off the sidewalk when I walk by.
- •Zimbabwe 🇿🇼This one is smaller but noticeable by its flag. I walk close enough to read the name plate on the building.
- •Montenegro 🇲🇪Also a small building but can see the flag and read the sign.
- •🇲🇿 (Mozambique)This one is a little hard to see on my walk but I noticed the gun flag.
- •🇧🇼 (Botswana)Didn't know the country just based on the flag. But I realized the emoji flags are really helpful to find what you're looking for!
- •🇷🇺 (Russia) - chancery annexUpon a search, the chancery is the main office of a foreign mission, and a chancery annex is basically any other office for that foreign mission.
- •Namibia (according to Google Maps) - spotted on the way back 🇳🇦Also not super obvious on my walk but I did some googling while waiting for my appointment.
- •Now I feel like I want to collect them all!Perhaps a future walk - and list!