FAVORITE 📺 SHOWS
No, I cannot put them in order.
- •Buffy the Vampire SlayerSome good story arcs, solid monsters-of-the-week, nice tortured romance (but not Riley, ugh), great cast.
- •Angel the SeriesDarker and less serial than Buffy. Honestly, better character development. Love Cordelia but the last season was pretty weak.
- •Doctor WhoHighly variable in quality and tone. Overall a fun concept and I like the companions. As mentioned in another list, I can't quite get into Capaldi. Matt Smith is my #1 fave.
- •Veronica MarsKristin Bell is adorable and I love how witty Veronica is. Very fun to watch, but the last season is not so good.
- •Gilmore GirlsNice, feel-good family relationships and light drama. Team Jess. Also, I wish they would please stop getting Lorelai back together with Chris because UGH.
- •Skins (UK)This one can get dark as hell but MAN, it is good. Isn't afraid to tackle tough issues.
- •Gossip GirlThere's something about the high drama of this show that I found irresistible! By the end, I liked Blair better than Serena.
- •Sherlock (UK)I do love Stephen Moffat. And Benedict Cumberbatch. This show is clever and fun.
- •Parks and RecreationLeslie Knope forever! She has such great relationships with like everyone. So many good characters. I skipped the first season and you totally can too. The last season is utter perfection.
- •30 RockSo hilarious! Liz Lemon is excellent.
- •Bojack HorsemanPretty much the funniest show ever. I love how dedicated it is to certain jokes. And the tinge of darkness improves it for me.
- •DollhouseI don't know anyone else who even likes this show, much less loves it like I do. Hello, are you out there?