FOOD YOU CAN MAKE FOR 13 PEOPLE OF VARYING DIETARY RESTRICTIONS
AKA: food we ate at our cabin weekend. We have 1 vegan, several vegetarians, and many allergies (nuts, coconut, avocados, eggplant, blueberries) not to mention strong preferences (no mushrooms, no seafood, etc).
- •Big old pot of lentil soup with bread
- •Homemade bagels and spinach strata, also homemade vegan ricotta for bagels
- •Taco bar with fillings duo: beef and lentil tofu
- •Oatmeal, eggs, bacon, fakon (tempeh bacon), toppings
- •Hot dogs, both meat and tofurkey brand
- •Vegan enchilada pasta bake with various toppings
- •Tips: a toppings bar or otherwise various toppings work great. Dishes that can have a small change to be meaty or vegan are best.