Goals for 2017
I used to disdain New Year's Resolutions. Until I discovered that the only way I could really do the things I want was to set goals! I like to make them fairly achievable, but some will be aspirational.
- •Cook from each of my new cookbooks!Okay I literally used one of the recipes in Food Lab on Christmas day but I'm not going to count it.
- •Related: learn some new cooking techniques.
- •✅ Get better at belly dancing!Did I even mention that I'm taking belly dancing classes? Still dancing and better all the time!
- •Give yoga another tryInspired by @jessicaz
- •✅ Finish my novel draft
- •Write some blog posts
- •Launch my book podcast!
- •Try a bunch of new restaurants. At least one per month.I have a reservation at The Dabney next week!
- •Do some crafts.
- •✅ Plan some travelJapan planning is well under way.
- •✅ Take a spontaneous or surprise trip.
- •✅ Continue the mystery date idea.
- •✅ Go to 2 attractions in DC that I haven't seen yet.National Cathedral and air and space at Dulles.
- •Keep up with my new five year journal.
- •Learn to crochetI've already started!