HOW MY FRIEND CAME TO CONSTRUCT A BEARD MADE OF HER OWN HAIR AT MY DINING ROOM TABLE
A fun tale for all
- •My friend Carla grew out her hair for her wedding.
- •She kept growing it for a while after that.
- •She cut it off once it was long enough to donate/she was tired of it. 💇🏼
- •But then she never donated it and instead kept it in a box.Apparently she found the steps hard that day plus like "what if I need it someday?" 🤔
- •And then this year she decided to be The Dude for Halloween.(Big Lebowski)
- •So she decided instead of buying a fake beard and mustache she would use that hair she had.It would for sure match. 💁🏼
- •She started to make it at home.She traced out her face and was using some kind of epoxy or something. I am not so crafty so whatever.
- •Then she and her husband came over to my place for dinner.
- •And she wasn't done making her beard and mustache.
- •So after we ate pizza 🍕, she continued to finish them.
- •And so there we were, and she was making a beard out of her own hair on my dining room table.
- •Also here was her costume it was 🔥