I Got My Period on Christmas Eve, AMA
The cramps are here for Christmas cheer!
- •whoa I did too, and I knew I would from my tracking app and I was dreading it. It's so heavy ugh but I dont see my gyno until January. tmi???? ahhhh but Merry Christmas to you! ☃️❄️🎄🎅🏾🎁🎉🌟✨💃🏽Suggested by @jessacosta
- •@jessacosta merry Christmas to US!!!! 🎄🎅🏼😊
- •@jessacosta also basically never tmi. Mine's not heavy yet but my cramps are ramping up
- •What's your favorite euphemism for your period, Gynocologist, vagina, etc.?My new favorite came from @Boogie "self-cleaning oven" and Ive always loved calling my doctor the vaginacologist, thereby negating all her hard years of work and excellent care. But it does crack me up on very rough days.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •@jennifergster oh wow I love self-cleaning oven!!! I don't have any euphemisms for my gyno. There was this one for a vagina that someone I knew used but I tragically forgot it. It was something like "God's garden". I'll let you know if I remember.
- •Are you trying not to get your period?Suggested by @jaidub
- •@jaidub good question and no. 1) not trying to get pregnant and 2) I have always thought if I had birth control that made me have no period I would be a nervous wreck afraid that I might be pregnant.