I'm Staying in a Tiny House
I'm in Oakland for a wedding and staying in a tiny house in a guy's backyard.
- •Here's the house.
- •To the right is a sitting area.
- •To the left, a kitchenette and desk, and small "closet".There are two burners, a microwave and a fridge so it's a pretty functional little kitchen.
- •Through the door is the bathroom.
- •It has a decent size shower!Though the water pressure is bad and it only has two temperatures: lava and ice.
- •Here are the stairs to the loft.Top right is the little door to the roof deck. Not the easiest to get onto though I haven't tried yet.
- •The loft has a king size mattress and a little table and plugs!Very comfy actually.
- •I like it. I wouldn't want to live in one but would be great as a vacation home or something.They used the space really well and it is bigger than I expected.