Japan Day 12
Going to Kanazawa
- •At the train station we saw this super fancy train.We looked it up and it started service this past June, holds 34 passengers (seemed like a regular length train), and does two day tour routes starting at $2,700. So basically the cruise ship of trains.
- •I tried melon and Calpis soda. Not bad!
- •Kaga Kannon statue seen from the train
- •The Sai River in Kanazawa.
- •We tried Ippudo Ramen for a late lunch.
- •Got a set including gyoza.
- •I got the akamaru special.
- •Just look at that egg 😍
- •Next we went to Myoryuji, known as the ninja temple because of its hidden stairwells and trap doors. You have to take a tour and the only tours are in Japanese but they give you an English brochure.
- •Random cool temple
- •Beautiful sunset!
- •Out looking for dinner
- •We ended up at a little pizzeria for our late dinner and I got gorgonzola cream gnocchi. Yum!Nice to have a little more relaxed day!