Michelin-Starred Restaurants I've Been To
I'm including Bib Gourmand cuz why not (denoted by BG)
- •⭐️⭐️⭐️ - Kikunoi, KyotoTotally fantastic kaiseki meal. See: Japan Day 10
- •⭐️⭐️ - Pineapple & Pearls, DC
- •⭐️ - Nakajima, TokyoA sardine-focused restaurant with an excellent lunch set at a reasonable price (more here: Japan Day 4)
- •⭐️ - Rose's Luxury, DC**Not yet starred when I ate there. So does it count? If not I will go back. Wait I will go back anyway. We did the roof garden reservation which took us several weeks to get but dammit it was worth it.
- •⭐️ - Tickets, BarcelonaSo much fun!!!
- •⭐️ - Tim Ho Wan, Hong KongExcellent dim sum. And cheap.
- •⭐️ - Ho To Tai, Hong Kong****No longer starred but was when I ate there (now a BG). A wonderful $2 bowl of noodles.
- •⭐️ - Public, NYCI didn't even know this had a Michelin star when I went who am I?
- •⭐️ - The Dabney, DCVery tasty!
- •BG - Don Antonio by Starita, NYCSo GOOD
- •BG - Oyamel, DC*Tasty
- •BG - Jaleo, DC*Good stuff
- •BG - Zaytinya, DC*Very good
- •BG - Doi Moi, DC*Love the sour sausage.
- •BG - Kyirisan, DC*Also very good.
- •BG - 2Amys, DC*Hell yes 2Amys.