MY ENTIRE BIOGRAPHY IN TEN SENTENCES
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •I was nearly born in the car because my mom thought she was having bad gas, not in labor, and it was mid-January and the windshield was cracked.
- •I grew up on the Delmarva Peninsula and was fully obsessed with horses and riding.
- •Went through a really religious phase in middle/high school.
- •Grew out of that and got some tattoos.
- •Went to college and met the love of my life.
- •Studied abroad in New Zealand, fully igniting my wanderlust.
- •Taught English for a year in South Korea.
- •Traveled for a year in Asia, Europe & the US while managing a decently successful travel blog.
- •Came home and wrote my first romance novel, later got married.
- •Got a job at a law firm, fell into legal marketing, and now am looking to do marketing/writing/web content management elsewhere.