My Favorite Noodle Soup Dishes, Ranked
🍜+🍵 / I love noodles in soup! Even if it is awkward to eat and I always burn my tongue!
- •Khao soi 🇹🇭Oh man this stuff is the best. Found in northern Thailand. Hard to find but not impossible in the US. Curry broth, two kinds of noodles, yum yum yum!
- •Mul Naengmyeon 🇰🇷This one is cold so no tongue burning! It's a great summer food. The soup is sour and you have to cut the noodles with scissors. Jeff doesn't like it but more for me I guess.
- •Ramen 🇯🇵Extra gooey egg please
- •Ramyeon 🇰🇷At any Korean kimbap place, you can order for about $2 a heaping bowl of instant ramen and they add veggies, egg, and sometimes cheese. A cheap salty fix 👌🏼
- •Tsukemen 🇰🇷Noodles and broth served separately, thicker broth and they give you less. Perhaps not technically a noodle soup.
- •Wonton noodle soup 🇭🇰Ho To Tan in HK has an amazing bowl for about $2.50.
- •Pho 🇻🇳
- •Bun bo 🇻🇳Tasty.
- •Curry laksa 🇲🇾But I don't like assam laksa, too sure.
- •Boat noodles 🇹🇭I don't remember eating these enough to rank higher. But they can be found in Bangkok.
- •Kalguksu 🇰🇷I like dumpling soup (manduguk) better which is a similar broth.
- •Udon 🇯🇵I haven't had an udon I loved yet but I am going to Japan in September.