MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
Can't stop won't stop karaoke
- •Don't Stop Believing - JourneyCertainly a classic, but gets overdone. So this one only comes out once in a while and not if my friends who hate it are around.
- •I Believe in a Thing Called Love - The DarknessCrowd pleaser. Fun with a group.
- •Everything - Fefe DobsonNot well known so you don't get that singing along factor. But it's a good song, not too repetitive, in my range with at least one part to really belt it.
- •Underneath Your Clothes - ShakiraKind of hilarious song plus lots of potential to overdo Shakira's vocal characteristics which is good for a laugh.
- •Candy Shop - 50 CentOnly attempt if you know the song really well - it's quite fast and easy to fail hard.
- •Kids - MGMTIf you're there with a bunch of MGMT fans and want to jump around a lot, this is a good one.
- •Hero - Enrique IglesiasMelodrama to the max! Serenade somebody.
- •Teenage Dirtbag - WheatusEasy to sing, little skill required.
- •Who I Am - Jessica AndrewsMost people won't know it - but I love this one.
- •Bitch - Meredith BrooksFun to scream bitch a lot.
- •Torn - Natalie ImbrugliaOverdone, but fun and plenty melodramatic.
- •Drops of Jupiter - TrainThere is one really fast part - I suggest learning that first.
- •Halo - BeyonceI love to belt this one!
- •Someone Like You - AdeleAnother one to really belt.
- •Wrecking Ball - Miley CyrusWhatever - I love it!
- •Ghost - Ella HendersonNew addition to my rotation!