MY LATEST BOOK HAUL
Limited to what my weak little wrists could carry.
- •First of all I am so pumped about now working a few blocks from MLK library!I can now easily check books out from Arlington OR DC.
- •The teen room at MLK is heaven if you read YA.I'm sure they'd discourage you from sitting in there if you're not a teen but you can certainly go in for book browsing! They have quite a collection.
- •Anyway here was my haul today.
- •Love With a Chance of Drowning by Torre de RocheThis has been on the list for a while ever since it made the rounds of travel bloggers (Torre blogs at http://www.fearfuladventurer.com).
- •Come to the Edge by Christina HaagI'm finally going to read this at @bookishclaire 's suggestion! Exciting.
- •Red Queen by Victoria AveyardI have had a break from YA lately but it's time to jump back in
- •Graceling by Kristin CashoreAll I know is it has great ratings!
- •Unearthly by Cynthia HandDon't remember putting this on my list, or subsequently marking it for my priority reads list. But there it was!
- •Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of reading to do.But I have to finish Fried Green Tomatoes first.