MY WEDDING PLAYLIST
Spotify played my processional song today and I got nostalgic.
- •Processional: "River Flows in You" by Yiruma
- •Recessional: "How Long Will I Love You" by Ellie Goulding
- •First Dance: "It's You" by Annie Stela
- •Father/Daughter Dance: "Cleaning This Gun" by Rodney Atkinshttps://youtu.be/cM42nG7Tjgs 😂 my dad always used to joke when boys took me on dates that he'd be waiting on the porch cleaning his shotgun. We didn't want a sappy song for our dance so we found this.
- •Mother/Son Dance: Pachelbel's Canon in D
- •"Anniversary Dance": "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeranhttps://youtu.be/lp-EO5I60KA My wedding planner said the DJ would know what this is but he did not - fact. Anyway it was her idea to use the toss bouquet without a toss - invite all married couples to the dance floor and tell those to come off based on how long they've been together and you end up with one couple left that has been together the longest and they get the toss bouquet. It was my grandparents that had been together the longest.
- •Last Dance: "Timber" by Pitbull ft. Ke$hahttps://youtu.be/hHUbLv4ThOo very fast paced exciting song to end the night!