Places I Traveled in 2017
- •Millwood, VA - 1/13/17Annual board gaming weekend! This time we were near Winchester which is much closer than Luray, and found a dope old farmhouse that's been really well updated. Great fun.
- •Front Royal, VA - 1/16/17As always we stopped for breakfast and well, FroRo was on the way to 66.
- •Charlottesville, VA - 1/20/17I needed to escape DC and also I wanted to come up with a surprise trip for Jeff's 30th birthday. So I planned us a trip to Cville where we ate a lot, bought cheese at a monastery (pictured), made glass ornaments, and had a fun time.
- •Oakland, CA - 2/18/17Visiting my brother in law who lives in Livermore! Also hanging out with friends who live in Oakland.
- •NYC - 3/24/17Visiting a different brother in law and eating tasty food.
- •Lewes, DE - 4/14/17Beach weekend with our friends and their dogs!