Places I Went in NYC Last Weekend
Went to a wedding in Rockland County then stayed a night in the city.
- •Staten Island FerryWe got a speeding ticket then had trouble finding the parking place but eventually we parked and took the ferry to Manhattan.
- •Ess-a-BagelThirty minutes in line. So good! Maybe my favorite bagel in the city so far. Took home half a dozen and sadly finished them last night.
- •Little Brazil for a Brazilian Day FestivalWe didn't get anything but it was fun to walk around.
- •Central ParkQuick walkthrough and Pokemon hunting.
- •Zurutto RamenUpper West Side. Next to my brother in law's apartment. Got truffle Dan Dan Ramen and it was freaking delicious. It's not a soup. I think I liked it even more than soup ramen. Next time I'm up though I gotta try Jin Ramen I guess which is my BIL's fav.
- •Shoreham HotelIt's on 55th between 5th & 6th. Pretty good hotwire deal. Decent place to stay.
- •Levain Bakery20 minutes in line. So worth it. Excellent chocolate chip cookie and cinnamon brioche. We recently had the dark chocolate peanut butter chip at home and it was SO AMAZING 🙌
- •Central Park againWalked around a lot. Caught some Pokemon. Enjoyed the lovely day.
- •LaduréeConfession: I never cared for macarons until THIS VERY MOMENT. This was incredible. It was the caramel one. I may forever regret not getting a box of six. Or maybe I'll just go back. We got a croissant too and it proved to be exquisite.
- •Lunch BoxA little sandwich place in Columbus Circle. I forgot to take a picture. I got an avocado and swiss sandwich. Tasty.
- •Staten Island FerryGoodbye for now, New York. I'll be back.