PREVIEWS BEFORE STAR WARS, RANKED BY HOW MUCH I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE
No Star Wars related content here.
- 8.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the ShadowsNo... Ugh.... No....
- 7.WarcraftYep, this is a thing - no thank you.
- 6.X-Men: ApocalypseLook I haven't watched an X-Men movie since Wolverine Origins and it's not because I don't enjoy superhero movies it's because there's TOO GODDAMNED MANY.
- 5.Captain America: Civil WarI haven't watched any of the Captain America movies so why start now?
- 4.The 5th WaveI realized this was YA dystopia within ten seconds and spent the rest of the trailer trying to guess the book. But then I didn't think I'd heard of it (it's on my Goodreads to-read list so that can't be true I guess). Anyway I'm unlikely ever to see this but not opposed.
- 3.ZootopiaLooks cute, digging the animation style, would see (probably won't).
- 2.Independence Day: ResurgenceThis movie seems unnecessary and yet, Jeff Goldblum. Likely to see.
- 1.Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find ThemWhen I heard this was going to be a movie, I was like what the actual fuck? But oh well, just take my money JK Rowling 🤑