Products I would stockpile if I found out they weren’t going to sell them anymore
Inspired by @Peace_Out_List - this list is only food
- •Three cheese Kraft mac and cheese
- •Stouffer's frozen mac and cheeseI rarely eat this but the nostalgia is key
- •Kirkland chewy granola bars
- •Cheddar goldfish
- •Rainbow Chips Deluxe
- •Peanut M&M's
- •Smartfood white cheddar popcorn
- •Utz white cheddar popcornI don't have a clear favorite, depends on my mood
- •Thunder Beast root beerLocally brewed in DC. Got it for my wedding. My most favorite root beer.
- •Pringles, maybeI have seasons for Pringles. Pringles are out right now. But I love them when I'm traveling since you can get them pretty much globally.
- •I would have said Cheese Shop house dressing but I learned how to make itMad appreciation tho (this is a restaurant/cheese shop in Williamsburg, VA)
- •Also in case you get the wrong idea the only one I'm currently never without is the Kirkland granola bars.But let's be honest I don't maintain the healthiest of diets...