Recent Reads, Ranked
Inspired by @amieshmamie - you can never have too many book lists, right?
- •Ninefox Gambit by Yoon Ha LeeCould not get into it.
- •Shatter Me by Tahereh MafiDidn't like the writing style.
- •Not Quite a Husband by Sherry ThomasConsent issues 😤 I talk about this book here: https://bumpers.fm/e/b5heb09pgpkg013g2gj0
- •Breathers: A Zombie's Lament by S.G. BrowneToo many "if you've never... you wouldn't understand" jokes.
- •The Language of Food by Dan JurafskyInteresting but uneven
- •Adventure Time Vol 2Cute!
- •Saga #43New arc started.
- •The Darkest Night by Gena ShowalterDemon romance, interesting.
- •The Countess Conspiracy by Courtney MilanGood romance!
- •Zoo City by Lauren BeukesReally good, really interesting, not as cohesive as I wanted.
- •Butter by Elaine KhosrovaNow fully butter obsessed.
- •Strange the Dreamer by Laini TaylorBest book I've read in a while. The best this year for sure. Loved it so much! Didn't want it to end. I actually slowed down my reading because I wanted to savor it which is rare. Listen to me gush: https://bumpers.fm/e/b5l5upib7i5g010sg9mg