Recent Reads, Ranked
Inspired by @amieshmamie - you can never have too many book lists, right?
- 12.Ninefox Gambit by Yoon Ha LeeCould not get into it.
- 11.Shatter Me by Tahereh MafiDidn't like the writing style.
- 10.Not Quite a Husband by Sherry ThomasConsent issues 😤 I talk about this book here: https://bumpers.fm/e/b5heb09pgpkg013g2gj0
- 9.Breathers: A Zombie's Lament by S.G. BrowneToo many "if you've never... you wouldn't understand" jokes.
- 8.The Language of Food by Dan JurafskyInteresting but uneven
- 7.Adventure Time Vol 2Cute!
- 6.Saga #43New arc started.
- 5.The Darkest Night by Gena ShowalterDemon romance, interesting.
- 4.The Countess Conspiracy by Courtney MilanGood romance!
- 3.Zoo City by Lauren BeukesReally good, really interesting, not as cohesive as I wanted.
- 2.Butter by Elaine KhosrovaNow fully butter obsessed.
- 1.Strange the Dreamer by Laini TaylorBest book I've read in a while. The best this year for sure. Loved it so much! Didn't want it to end. I actually slowed down my reading because I wanted to savor it which is rare. Listen to me gush: https://bumpers.fm/e/b5l5upib7i5g010sg9mg