Rio Day 10 (aka Ilha Grande Day 1)
- •Got to sleep in a bit then got ready to go.
- •Got the 12 noon bus to Angra dos Reis.
- •Was feeling a little unsettled in the stomach region so didn't eat a lot.
- •We got to Angra close to 3 pm.Nice views on the way there.
- •Took a cab to the speedboat pier then walked over to the slow ferry pier.Walked past these boats.
- •Took the 3:30 slow ferry cuz it was only R15 per person.Didn't get window seats.
- •Arrived in Abraao close to 5 and checked in to our guesthouse.This one has breakfast hooray!
- •Fell in love with the view walking along the beach!
- •Got some requeijão Cheetos as a snack.Delicious.
- •Walked around and got our bearings.Watched the sunset!
- •Went back to our room and watched some men's springboard diving.I decided that Cao Yuan of China was the hottest. Also he won the gold.
- •Went back down the beach for dinner. Had a mango juice.
- •We shared this giant moqueca (fish stew) and ate a little more than half!
- •Then we came back to the room and channel surfed.Surprising number of livestock auction channels.
- •Tomorrow we are planning to hike to Lopes Mendes Beach!