Rio Day 4
- •We got up early to head over to the Olympic Equestrian CenterTook about an hour and a half. Stopped at a grocery store for snacks.
- •Got there right after the first session started.Also the venue was across from a military base. You could hear shots from their ranges from in the stands. Lots of military police all around the city.
- •Watched some gorgeous horses perform amazing dressage routines.
- •I just really enjoyed it a lot.It was also fun to explain the movements and stuff to Jeff.
- •We actually met some other Americans this time! Haven't seen many at the other events (of course this was the first we went to that actually had any Americans competing).
- •We ate hot dogs.
- •We started to get cold and it started raining so we skipped the last session.I should have worn long pants!
- •We came back and I took a nap.
- •Went to another grocery store and got fruits and stuff.
- •Ate dinner with our hosts, it had been cooked by their cleaning lady (who also washed our clothes 😍)
- •Their friend came over and we all hung out and chatted.
- •It was a good day, not great weather but kind of chill and nice.
- •Tomorrow we have a 6 hour food tour!!!