📺 SHOWS I HAVE QUIT OR GIVEN UP ON
Some are more painful than others.
- •Doctor Who 😟😩😥Ok this one is really hard! Doctor Who is seriously like my favorite show. But last season (Capaldi's first) was SO BAD. I just could not. I quit after "Kill the Moon". People have told me season 9 is better. But I'm scared! I've been burned before! Thoughts welcome.
- •Once Upon a TimeI only put in 3 episodes. Didn't catch my interest.
- •Revenge 😕☹️Halfway through season 3. It got TOO ridiculous. Plus I stopped liking the main character or wanting good things for her.
- •House of CardsHalfway through season 3 (is this a pattern?). Wasn't into it.
- •The L WordAfter 5 episodes. Couldn't stand Jenny.
- •The Big Bang TheoryI tried, okay? Not funny to me.
- •Switched at BirthI was digging it for about 11 episodes. But it was too dramatic even for me.
- •MisfitsAfter season three... Don't want to spoil it.
- •EntourageThree episodes. Hated it.
- •FringePartway through season 3 again! Hmmm.
- •DexterAfter season 4. Too devastated.
- •Mad MenIs season three just some kind of curse, or will I just watch anything for two and a half seasons?
- •Orange is the New BlackI guess not, because I only did two episodes of season TWO.
- •The WireI KNOW but no. Not my thing. I tried!
- •New GirlSeason 3 - I liked it when it was more jokes than plot.
- •Pretty Little LiarsAgain with the third season (watched 5 episodes). Hey but I read you find out who A is eventually, maybe. Seriously one mystery is not enough for 6 seasons I thought?