TAKE A PEEK INTO MY BAG
Inspired by @shanaz - I changed purses for a job interview yesterday so this is missing the literal trash I usually carry around.
- •iPhone 5I'm thinking I might need to replace it soonish... Thanks, planned obsolescence.
- •WalletI think I bought this in early high school or even middle school. Still looks ok.
- •Prescription sunglasses
- •Tissue pack100% essential, picked up the habit in Asia where no public toilet ever has paper...
- •IbuprofenI just refill this old crusty bottle from my Costco supply... Maybe I should rinse it out?
- •Pad, glasses cleaner, phenylephrine, business cardsAlways be prepared.
- •Inhaler and purple penIt writes purple! Yay.
- •Comb, power bank
- •Chapstick, lipstick, concealer, XanaxDon't usually carry lipstick. Also I've been carrying around the two Xanax in that case for like ever and I just opened it and got Xanax powder in my face and I hope I don't die now.
- •Usually I also have a granola bar but I forgot to restock. Also usually a bunch or receipts and wadded up tissues.
- •Also here is the purse I'm carrying todayI like it except wish it had a strap not a chain, it's kind of uncomfortable, and so it only comes out on the rare days I actually care that I have a black purse to match a black outfit.