THE ULTIMATE SANDWICH 😋
Inspired by @ListPrompts - I am a lover of sandwiches.
- •Sandwich the first: the Picklemento.My own creation.
- •Start with a good sandwich bread, your choice. But probably whole wheat or white. I wouldn't go too fancy on this.
- •On one slice, slather on your favorite pimento cheese.
- •Put the cheesy and naked slices side by side in the toaster oven and toast until the cheese is bubbly and the bread is nice and toasty.Medium setting usually does okay.
- •Add thinly sliced dill pickles and a bit of lettuce and enjoy!
- •Sandwich the second: a cheese sandwich on French with house dressing at the Cheese Shop in Williamsburg, VA.
- •Sandwich the third: anything from the following sandwich establishments:
- •Zingerman's Deli in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- •Ike's Place, San Francisco
- •Devil's Dill, Portland, Oregon
- •Primanti Bros, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- •NOTE: I have not tried some of the other notable US sandwich places so this list may not be complete.