THE "WONDER" EXHIBITION AT THE RENWICK GALLERY 📂
The Renwick is one of the Smithsonian museums in DC. It's near the White House and back when I worked at American History no one had heard of it, but it had this big renovation and now there are LINES on weekends. Weird to me. Anyway I went on a Thursday and the new exhibition is rad. Go before May 8 when the 2nd floor closes!
- •Tara Donovan"Untitled"
- •Gabriel Dawe"Plexus A1"
- •Patrick Dougherty"Shindig"
- •Leo Villareal"Volume (Renwick)"
- •Janet Echelman"1.8"
- •John Grade"Middle Fork"
- •Maya Lin"Folding the Chesapeake"
- •Chakaia Booker"ANONYMOUS DONOR"
- •Jennifer Angus"In the Midnight Garden"
- •Middle Fork and Shindig were my favorites!
- •Go now!