THINGS I LOOKED UP ON WIKIPEDIA
"Wait, let me Wikipedia that."
- •Pro se litigationNew attorney was a pro se law clerk so I was curious. It's weird to work in a law firm while knowing only what I've seen on tv about lawyers.
- •Click and Clack's As the Wrench TurnsJeff and I were talking about cartoons and he brought up the Car Talk cartoon and I was like no way, really? And then we had to see who were the NPR special guests.
- •Orient ExpressMy friend Greg and Jeff both asserted that the Orient Express went through Russia (we were talking about the novel) and I was like no, it so did not. I was vindicated thank you very much.
- •List of people with the surname JohnsonOur puzzle night had a thing with famous Johnsons.
- •The BacheloretteTo help Jeff with his Halloween costume.
- •A Deadly AdoptionBecause I found it on tv in San Sebastián, dubbed into Spanish, and had to know the plot immediately.
- •DeerNo idea why.
- •Bald eagleTo prove to someone that they're no longer endangered.