THINGS WE'VE DONE ON OUR MYSTERY DATES
My husband and I have started planning secret dates for each other. It's been super fun. We've had two so far and here's what we did.
- •Ate pies at the place we got pies for our wedding.
- •Walked around Georgetown.
- •Saw the band Luray at Millennium Stage.We hadn't heard of them but they were great.
- •Ate a tasty dinner at ENO wine bar.Ironically we don't drink at all.
- •Ate a tasty dinner at Doi Moi.Very tasty and authentic tasting khao soi (based on the stuff we ate in Chiang Mai).
- •Walked around Logan Circle.
- •Saw a Weird Al themed burlesque show.Seriously amazing, check out the Evil League of Ecdysiasts they often perform at the Black Cat and will have a Joss Whedon themed show in June.
- •If you like planning surprises and being surprised I highly recommend the mystery date concept.This could be a friend outing sort of thing to, it is in no way limited to people in relationships.
- •Jeff has planned the next one and I can't wait!
- •Saw the DC Air Sex ChampionshipsAs weird and cool as it sounds.
- •Ate at an Indian place on H Street.
- •A whole mystery weekend to Charlottesville
- •Went to the Air and Space Museum's Udvar-Hazy Center, ate at an Indian place, watched Beauty and the Beast