WHAT $122.03 COULD BUY YOU AT COSTCO
You know, not taking into account possible different pricing or tax rates in different locations.
- •Oranges, 10 lbs, $9.99
- •Strawberries, 2 lbs, $9.49
- •Bosc pears, 6 lbs, $5.99
- •Greek yogurt, 2x 2-lb containers, $5.69We go through an unspeakable amount of this (no milk in our cereal: yogurt instead).
- •Sesame seed bagels, 12, $4.99
- •Split-top wheat bread, 2 bags, $3.99One for the freezer.
- •Memory foam slippers, women's, 1 pair, $9.99I decided to treat myself, have been wearing at home, no regrets.
- •FritoLay variety pack, 54 individual serving bags, $12.99
- •Kirkland Soft & Chewy Granola Bars, 60 count, $8.79Only 100 calories each and they are sugary and delicious and pretty much essential to my wellbeing. I get anxious when I feel low on blood sugar so I just cram one of these babies in my mouth and I'm GOOD TO GO! 😃
- •Peanut M&Ms, 3.5 lbs, $7.19On sale! Impulse buy!
- •Frozen spinach ravioli, 3.5 lbs, $10.59👌🏻
- •Multigrain chips, 1.5 lbs, $5.99👍🏻
- •Pimento cheese, 1.5 lbs, $6.99It's called "palmetto cheese" at Costco and it is pretty poor quality compared to many pimento cheeses and yet I love it.
- •Blue crab spread, 1 lb, $8.99😣 not my choice. But my husband likes crab.
- •Kirkland chocolate chip cookies, 24 count, $6.99😍