Still processing. Here are some unfiltered thoughts.
- •What the actual fuck?
- •I'm angry
- •I'm scared
- •I'm sort of in denial
- •Is this real life?
- •I don't understand.I have been reading articles trying to understand. I'm getting it a little but... Wtf.
- •We must be in the darkest timeline.
- •This is not okay.
- •Right now I am powering through Nanowrimo and making a mental list of ways that I can get involved.Then it's time for action.
- •I'm sure not every supporter of Trump is racist, sexist, xenophobic...
- •But they decided not to care that he is. Electing him empowers the portion of Americans who DO agree with Trump's bigotry.
- •It's not okay, it's not okay, it's not okay.
- •He has assaulted women. How can we have elected someone like this?
- •What about my Muslim friends? What about my brother, who's in an interracial marriage and has mixed race kids? Are they going to be afraid for the next 4+ years?
- •It's not okay.
- •I'm going to take action. Not sure what yet... But something.
- •If anyone needs someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I'm here.
- •Edited to add: my work is across the street from the new Trump hotel. It's a reminder of this every day.