The things and memories that will always remind me of my days as an angsty teenager.
- •Jack's Mannequin
- •Baking brownies with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles
- •Making funfetti cake from scratch after school every week with my friend Jenna. We also had a homemade ranch dressing phase. Oh and a creamy white pasta one as well.
- •UGGS. I will forever own a pair and wear them proudly. Specifically folded down all the way.
- •Being 'rebellious' at my private school by wearing a Hanes white v-neck instead of a polo and rolling my shorts real short. I would run away from the dean if I saw or sensed that they were near.
- •Putting secret notes in my best friend's hair during geometry since it was big and curly.
- •Also having prayer wars with her and my friend Chris in that class.
- •Wearing mocs and socks almost everyday
- •Going to concerts: No Doubt, Blink-182, Warped Tour, etc.
- •Skinny dipping in my parents pool
- •Getting stoned for my Physics final and writing an essay as to why I deserved a good grade in the class instead of answering the actual equations. At least I got a B!
- •Being told I had nice boobs by my crazy history teacher. She meant well but I was always concerned about her. At least we are Facebook friends.
- •My friends joking that I would have a bakeshop called 'Madeleine's Goodies'
- •Having important conversations in cars