THINGS I USED TO BE AFRAID OF BUT AM NO LONGER
Don't get me wrong, there are still a ton of things I am afraid of.
- •DogsA small white poodle almost bit me when I was three. I was traumatized.
- •The neighborhood boysPreteen boys sometimes continue to scare me.
- •Tree nuts
- •Getting mono
- •The monsters hiding in my walls
- •The city of Chicago
- •Losing my favorite stuffed animalPenny is a white cat. I actually lost her once and had to buy a replacement.
- •Getting blood drawnOnly got over this fear last week.
- •Being home aloneInstead, now I am afraid when my roommates are home.
- •Bladder infectionsI had one in first grade and it was really painful.