WHAT I USED TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE BED
This list includes fantasies I had from ages 7 through 15
- •Becoming Justin Timberlake's girlfriend
- •Becoming one of the child actors on Barney
- •Whether Rose from Titanic ever really found happiness after Jack
- •What it felt like to be kissed by someone you loved
- •What it would be like to have fans
- •Lots of boys wanting to date me
- •How I would deny potential suitorsI had this fantasy where lots of boys always would want to ask me to prom but I obviously couldn't say yes to all of them. So, instead of saying no, the ones who got kisses on the cheek knew it wasn't happening for them, and then when I found my Prom Prince Charming I would kiss him on The Lips. This entire scene was supposed to happen when I was 16 and it always took place in the halls of my elementary school.
- •Being a popular and hot cheerleaderBring It On was highly influential in my formative years
- •The imaginary friend who lived in my wallsI used to ask the walls each night that if I slept facing the other wall the monster in that wall wouldn't kill me in my sleep. As I did this I knew it was crazy but I still did it for probably five years.
- •Whether or not I was a leprechaunHave you seen the movie The Luck of the Irish? I had.
- •Meeting Idina Menzel and then becoming best friends
- •Which woman from Sex and the City I wasI had a small TV in my room that only showed what the satellite would pick up and lucky for me they broadcast a very edited version of Sex and the City late at night. This is honestly pretty indicative of how I got to be the way I am now.
- •What it would be like to date Frankie MunizThis was a weird sex dream I used to have when I was young. It involved Frankie Muniz in a wheelchair and him getting surgery in a storefront window.
- •Anything having to do with real intimacy