LITERARY SIDEKICKS, RANKED
- 1.Emilia from OthelloShe is a down girl. Supports Desdemona over Iago which is very progressive and chill of her. Together we could be the fab feminist man-hating crew of Venice.
- 2.Kitty Bennett from Pride & PrejudiceUm okay Kitty why don't you take a timeout from sucking Lydia's dick and be my friend! We could stand in the corner drinking and make fun of Mr. Collins.
- 3.Huckleberry Finn from The Adventures of Tom SawyerThis guy is a good time. I mean, you can tell he's pretty much up for anything. Would definitely party with him.
- 4.Priscilla Grant from Anne of AvonleaHonestly seems like a great partner in crime! Being Canadian is also a bonus.
- 5.Beezus from the Ramona seriesAs an older sister I personally relate to her so maybe Ramona would be a better sidekick for me? Whatever, I just think it's badass that her name was Beezus long before Yeezus was ever a thing.
- 6.Éponine from Les MiserablesOkay I just feel bad for her because she's so obsessed with the fuckboy that is Marius. Like girl I will help you get some hobbies and find a hotter more available bachelor!