TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU ALWAYS ENCOUNTER IN CLASSES
- •Guy who knows everything, always raises hand, always challenges professorHate him
- •Guy who thinks he knows everything, same characteristics as the first guy but with less knowledge and common senseI sort of admire his confidence
- •Quiet kid who doesn't talk to anyone and only shows up about half the timeNobody can ever really figure him out
- •Chick who acts like the class is the most important thing in the world, takes annoyingly diligent notes
- •Group of friends who congregate loudly before classScrew you guys
- •Guy & girl with uncomfortable sexual energy, felt by entire class
- •Girl who always comes with the same exact drink & you wonder if she gets one for every class and just this one/how can she afford to buy Starbucks at least every 2 days?