A list of lifestyle/habit changes that have occurred since starting college in the fall
- •Actually reading expiration datesNever did this except for easily sketchy foods (usually just sour cream) because I assumed my parents threw out anything moldy/bad.
- •Making my bed everydayAt home, my room was not the main hangout spot in my house so this seemed unnecessary. Now, my bedroom is my only space to be unless I physically leave me dorm.
- •Keeping my room tidy, in generalSee above ⬆️
- •Keeping the bathroom cleanI only ever cleaned the bathroom at home before a party or if company was coming to stay... Yikes :/
- •Cleanliness, in generalI have become more sensitive to smells and clutter... Does this make me an adult?!
- •Amount of money spent eating outA change for the worse, looking forward to having a kitchen next year 🙌🏻