Cookie Brands, Ranked
Because I like making lists about important issues
- •Mrs. Field'sI don't think I've ever had one of their cookies, so they lose by forfeit.
- •Famous AmosShitty chocolate chip cookies.
- •Fig NewtonsWhat the hell are these? Fig jelly in a soft shell? Pass.
- •Grandma'sThey're fine.
- •Lorna DooneSimple shortbread, exactly average.
- •Chips AhoySlightly above average, gets the job done.
- •KeeblerMajor points for those fudge strip cookies, but the m&m cookies are trash.
- •Nilla WafersSuper underrated, I'm a fan of the classic vanilla taste. And they go well with coffee.
- •Nutter ButtersHuge points for peanut butter, additional points for being shaped like a peanut.
- •Mother'sEarning a fairly high spot on this list due to their circus animal cookies (you know, the pink and white frosted ones).
- •OreosI could snack on Oreos for DAYS. The best cookie to pair with a glass of milk.
- •Pepperidge FarmsTakes the cake because they created Milanos, the queen of all cookies.