Photos From Each Of My Past Jobs
- •BabysitterThe OG teenage girl job. I've babysat since sixth grade, for a number of families. These two cuties are the daughters of my high school ski team coach.
- •Dog walker/sitterI did this consistently throughout high school for one family, but I don't have any photos with their dogs. Here is a sweet pupper who my sister and I watched over spring break.
- •Student leader in JSANot a paid position but BOY did it require a lot of work.
- •Server at a catering companyDone sporadically throughout high school, because my friend's mom owned the company and occasionally needed extra servers. This was at a fall event for a bank and it was very swanky. The courtyard out back was lined with an array food trucks.
- •Summer camp unit aideBasically a small version of a counselor without my own campers. Here is me, when I let the kids disguise me as a pile of stuff! If you look closely, you can spot a finger.
- •Summer camp counselorA step above unit aide. A child took this majestic photo, on Oscar's expensive camrra
- •Ice cream scooperAt Salt & Straw, a touristy ice cream joint in downtown PDX. Worked there last summer, working there again now.
- •Office assistant at my university's admissions officeThis is one of the many hilarious emails we have received. It was in response to a general outreach email to prospective students, and this kid wasn't afraid to be honest.
- •Intern at a law firmMy newest endeavor; my first day was yesterday!