Sex and the City Characters, Ranked From Worst to Best
Currently making edits for my progress in Season 6!
- 16.BunnyUgh. That wealthy, overbearing mom who has nothing to do except baby her grownup son. She's such a pest.
- 14.CarrieShe's so annoying, always causing her own problems, and she's a smoker. She also crushes Aidan by cheating on him??? Why??? SO not a fan.
- 13.BigHe is super cocky and a huge ass.
- 12.SteveNot bad at all, I actually really like Steve. He would be higher on the list if he was slightly more mature. He is very sweet, but acts like a child sometimes (which is exactly what pissed off Miranda).
- 11.MirandaMiranda gets points for being extremely independent and ambitious! But she's very pessimistic and whiny, which are huge turnoffs.
- 9.NatashaI feel bad for Natasha because she means well and never does anything bad to Carrie. She actually goes through a lot of pain since her husband cheats on her.
- 8.TreySo far, I'm a fan of Trey. Him and Charlotte have some problems early on, but he doesn't give up on their relationship. I'm sensing that this might not last, but he's a decent guy.
- 6.AidanThe best guy that anyone has dated so far. He is genuine, sweet, talented, and handsome. Carrie treats him like shit and he's still willing to be her friend. What a saint.
- 3.CharlotteOne of the two main characters that I relate to. She is the most optimistic person of the girls, very classy and intelligent. She can be slightly snobby at times but otherwise I adore Charlotte.
- 2.SamanthaThe other of the two main characters that I relate to. Samantha does not give a single fuck and I love it! She exudes confidence and isn't afraid of controversy. The ultimate people person.
- 1.StanfordHilarious and fabulous. What's not to like?